Click here to review the Site’s Security Notice.
- The Site is maintained by Dubai Maritime City Authority.
- The materials located on the Site including the information and software programs (the “Contents”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by Dubai Maritime City Authority.
- Except as otherwise provided, the Contents shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of Dubai Maritime City Authority.
- Modification or use of any of the Contents for any other purpose shall be a violation of Dubai Maritime City Authority's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on the Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of Dubai Maritime City Authority.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The Contents of the Site are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Dubai Maritime City Authority does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
- as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents; and/or
- that the Contents available through the Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that the Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- Dubai Maritime City Authority shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result, direct or indirect, of the use of the Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Site.
Right of Access
- Dubai Maritime City Authority reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to the Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to the Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links from the Site to other web sites
- The Site contains hyperlinks to web sites which are not maintained by Dubai Maritime City Authority. Dubai Maritime City Authority is not responsible for the contents of those web sites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those web sites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such web sites are entirely at your own risk.
- Hyperlinks to other web sites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall Dubai Maritime City Authority be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites to which the Site is linked.
Links to the Site from other web sites
- Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of the Site or any of the Contents are prohibited.
You must secure permission from Dubai Maritime City Authority prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, the Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. Dubai Maritime City Authority reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of the Site or any of the Contents.
In no circumstances shall Dubai Maritime City Authority be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites that link to the Site or any of the Contents.
Dubai Maritime City Authority reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- Dubai Maritime City Authority reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from the Site or any of the Contents.