Dubai Maritime City Authority is committed to protecting your privacy and will collect no personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us. By using the Site, you approve and accept these terms and conditions for privacy.
If you simply browse the Site
- When you visit the Site to browse the Contents, you do so anonymously unless you choose to provide us with information about yourself. If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Site, we will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally.
- This gathering and storing of information is separate from the activity described as monitoring in our Security Notice. Click here for our Security Notice.
- Information gathered automatically is used for, among other things, site management, compiling reports of usage statistics, and, in the case of suspected unauthorized activity, for law enforcement and possible criminal prosecution.
The following are representative of the types of information automatically collected and stored about your visit:
- the Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access the Site;
- the type of Internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access the Site;
- the date and time you visit the Site;
- the pages you visit on the Site;
- if you linked to the Site from another web site, the address of that web site; and/or
- if you linked to the Site from a search engine, the web site address of that search engine and the search term you used.
If you wish to avail online services
- Dubai Maritime City Authority intends to offer online services so as to make its services more convenient and easily accessible to the maritime community.
- If you wish to avail the online services, Dubai Maritime City Authority will collect information relevant to the services which you wish to avail and will use that information only to serve you.
- Dubai Maritime City Authority will not use the information for any other purpose without your permission
If you submit a resume online
- The resume you submit will be used for employment consideration only and will be stored in an internal resume tracking system for one year. Your data is only available internally to a limited number of hiring officials and will not be shared with any other person or organization, internally or externally.
If you send us an e-mail or fill the online form using our Contact Us page
- Except as otherwise indicated, if you choose to submit a question, feedback or comment via e-mail or using our online form, providing us with your name and contact details, we will use the information that you have provided only to respond to your question or comment.